Saturday 31 March 2018

Bye bye, old school!

When Kai and Yang left, we still went back to get Yu. They also went back for LNY celebrations. But now, it's really the last day - there is no reason for us to go back any more, big sobs!

Thursday was Yu's last full day. When I went to get him in the evening, Teacher S handed me a booklet. I thought it was his art work. When I got back, I realised it was more like a gift from the teachers!

They are so sweet!


Today, I said bye bye to Kai's classmate who was the only other kid in school. He knew it was Yu's last day. As we said bye bye to Teacher K and W Laoshi, I felt like crying already! :( My baby is graduating from infant care, and we were forever leaving the place that saw my three boys through their infanthood!

A wefie outside the school


(Oh yes,  我又想不开了! Cut my hair again, almost two years to the last drastic cut.)

Yu will be one week shy of 18 months on Monday. But I think he is ready for playgroup. He can make his wishes known with sounds (grunt), some words (bread!) and pointing. He can understand adults somewhat, nod and shake his head. He can defend himself - ask his brothers me and my poor face.

And he can pose with a nerf gun like his brothers!


But I've taken leave on Monday. My last baby is going into playgroup, with a new routine, new teachers, new classmates. Let Mama be there. At least for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment