Sunday 6 August 2017

The brothers sliding down, weeee!

It has been an uneventful week - good! But they've each hit a milestone, or "milestone"...

Kai took a shower on his own this evening, supervised by me. Took a bit of nagging for him to cover every spot with soap. When I checked, only the top of his head was a little soapy - almost there! But this boy is like his father when it comes to towelling off - his standard for "dry" is very different from mine!

Yang is his cute self as usual, even when he was crying outside his Chengzhu class. Yes, for some inexplicable reason, he started crying these two weeks! I told him 可爱没有用,还是得进去!And at Mum's place, he pulled a chair over and told me he's cute *.*

Yu had his first slide yesterday - on me! I tried to let him slide but his clothes weren't facilitative so I slid with him instead :) And today, he managed to slide down the little slide at Chengzhu!

1, 2, 3 - go!

No comments:

Post a Comment