Wednesday 15 March 2017

Yu's frenemy

I was writing a sequel to HX and Yu's first meeting only to realise that I only posted their first meeting on Facebook, not here! So let's start from the beginning.... The story of the frenemies...

Back in December, at Na's place:

HX: Who are you?


HX: Mummy, who's this on my mat?


HX: Don't care, box first!


Yu: Why are you the one crying?!


Ok, truce


We want out mummy!!


Yesterday, at my place:

HX: Were you the one I punched last time?
Yu: Yes! I'm so scared now!


HX: Don't worry, I'm friendly now!


HX: What? Are you going to punch me back?
Yu: Fufufu! Yes!


HX: Don't like that la...


Yu: Ok lor, let's play instead.
HX: Nice school bus you've got there...


Yu: Stop staring at it. It's mine!


Yu: Told you to stop staring at it! It's MINE!!!!


Yu: Ok, we play dog and bone to see who gets the school bus


Yu: I got it!


HX: No, I got it!


Reset - see their intense looks!


Yu: See, it's mine - it came to me!
HX: Dang!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment