Wednesday 5 October 2016

Random bits

I used to write random stuff on this blog. I haven't done so in a long time coz I don't even have enough time to write about the kids! But I would like to try again... I have lots of stuff dating way back but it's such a b*tch getting the pictures so I'll just start from 2016 and hope I can do it more regularly...

Vegetarian lean meat - wth


Chinese gingerbread man - they changed his clothes from the Christmas decor, really!


Sito gave me a souvenir from Japan - I can turn the kebab when I'm stressed, hoho!


My old duffel bag with all my badges!


See the now-defunct slit for mail? I had a functional one in my fourth year accommodation at Iffley Road


Plenty of childhood memories!


I'm down to my last post-it pad from an era past....


Another little thought from Sito - coz I'm a mama :)


Because it's older than ZY!


Pre-UK shot!


ZY broke my hairband of some 10 years, sighs...


Some liquid spilled and destroyed my 20-year-old coin pouch from Ah Yee when she went to New Zealand


No comments:

Post a Comment