Monday 27 April 2015

Conversations with my tot

All these took place in the past month...

*** *** ***

ZK: I want 看 video!
mf: No.
ZK: Why no?

That very soon progressed to a whiny WHY?!!!

*** *** ***

One morning, I came into the room after settling ZY to find ZK awake. The first thing he said to me was - Mama, how are you? *whisper*

*** *** ***

At HIS bedtime:

ZK: You want sleep? I pat pat *smile*

*** *** ***

mf: *singing* Driving, driving in my car...
ZK: This is not your car!
mf: Whose car is this?
ZK: AhMa...
mf: Where is my car?
Zk: *think* There! *randomly points to the front!*

*** *** ***

mf: Little pig, little pig, let me in!
ZK: Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin! I won't let you in!
mf: ... Ok!

:p

A short while later...

ZK: You want knock the door?
mf: No!
ZK: WHY??!

*** *** ***

ZK: Didi is naughty..
mf: Why?
ZK: ... Because he is not handsome..

??

*** *** ***

mf: Why the unhappy face?
ZK: ... Because I'm tired..

Awww...

*** *** ***

ZK: I want "who's afraid of the big bad wolf" like Teacher A... No, like Teacher C..
mf: *searching* 来,自己找!
ZK: *scrolling* Ahhh, correct! You find! Good job!

Yes, good job, my boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment