Tuesday 21 January 2014

Along the Singapore River with ZK

Ok, this is waaaay overdue!

So after the indoor photoshoot on 2 Mar 2013, we had an outdoor one on 7 Apr 2013, courtesy of my insurance company. The package from Lumiere included only some five or so photos but with $60, we got back more than 160 photos! Much better deal than the indoor one. And the photos - raw or edited - were so much nicer too :)

Here are some highlights. Many highlights :)

I'm so cool with my cap and expressionless face.



Chubby thighs add a cute dimension to my overall awesomeness.



Why is the uncle with the black box hiding behind the leaves?



Picnic? Where's the food?



I would be cute even if I was born in the B&W era.



Love lying on Mama..



Higher, Papa! I want to go UP!



If I don't don't look comfortable, it's because I'm not.



AhMa and AhYe join Papa and Mama in smiling. I'm still cool.



Uncle with black box is hiding behind things again - is he trying to play with me?



But I'm not in the playing mood. It's too hot. And, li kua si mi?



Noooo! I don't want to play! (Lost my coolness but still cute!)



Ok, I like this place better. Now, high five!



This place is so fun! Papa and Mama are having so much fun too!



I will work in that building when I grow up...



One day, I'll stand like you guys...



Why are AhMa and AhYe putting their hands together?



Whatever, I'm still happy!



Wet cheeks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment