Tuesday 30 April 2013

ZK, ZK and more ZK! :)

Little ZK is sleeping now, nicely curled up in the middle of the bed, quite unlike this :p



Just uploaded the photo of ZK in the MBS jacuzzi pool in my earlier post - super cute! And here are more of him in MBS..

In the room with my in-laws - love that thoughtful look! And in a person so small - very cute! :)



This was at our dim sum lunch. Check out his sock - coming loose from his pull!



He soon fell asleep in my arms, awww...



Without his pacifier..



Baby spa followed - doing warm-up in his swim diaper!



And very happy to be in the pool :)



Saturday, 20 Apr 2013, was an important day. ZK crawled out from the room, looked at Sito who happened to go towards him and said "papa". Sito's eyes went wide and his mouth went small :p My boys :)

After baby spa yet again, we went to Mothercare to try on potties! Decided on the bigger BabyBjorn Potty Chair. We didn't buy it then and there cos I wanted a colour that wasn't available :p

Dinner came next and we ate a lot at a Sichuan steamboat buffet place in Vivocity. And so did ZK! I gave him some plain fish, tofu and rice soaked in chicken soup which wasn't salty. Think he must be really full that day... But we topped it off with some formula just before bedtime - this was the first day I stopped nursing before bed. So sad, no more fresh milk directly from milk milk factory :(

Since I'm not nursing, I also stop carrying him until he falls asleep. I would just let him roll on the bed until he sleeps. But he started to wake at all hours at night and wail non-stop. He didn't even want the pacifier! It was just hard to calm him.

On Sunday night, after he woke at 11 pm and smelled nasty, I brought him to our bed to check for poop. No poop but he was so super cute! He had his little chin on Sito's leg :) I was so tempted to just keep him with us that night! Sito gave a firm no. Yes, I should be firm too!

And on Tuesday night, actually early Wednesday morning, he woke at 4 am and cried so badly! :( Then he started going for my boob. Hungry?! But he hasn't had milk in the middle of the night for months! But no choice, I gave him a small bottle. After that, the pacifier worked, phew!

Last Sunday, he had a proper dinner for the first time. I heeded IFC's advice to give this hungry boy dinner. Gave him 50g of Heinz baby oats and a small bottle of milk to top it off. But yesterday and today, when I gave him Quaker instant oats, he rejected them! Why?! Yesterday, I ended up giving him milk. Today, I ended up sharing my scone with him - I was famished and had to buy a scone after fetching him.

Anyway, back to photos..

He now stands everywhere and he will pull on anything to stand! This was at our sofa - found Papa's bag strap, to chew on of course!



Mum gave him some cleaned containers to play with and he loved them! Now I'm using one set to distract him on the changing mat :p



He found his toy box and reached into it! I have a similar shot - digging into Mother's bag for food :p



When I pulled him away, he would only smile sweetly at me :)



Spent that Sunday just rolling around with toys, and he was happy! 自 high-ing :p



ZK could hold his milk bottle on his own already. But holding it while asleep - you win, baby!



But he drank very slowly that evening. I got a sense of how difficult it can be when Sito fed me Yukult through a tiny straw on Saturday while I washed dishes :p

He is also trying to transfer support - from the stool to the bench, from the bed to me, etc. Good for him!



And I heard he could even wave bye bye! He did that yesterday in IFC. Just not to me :(

He also knows how to say "no" - by using his hands! He used to just shut his mouth when we tried to feed him medicine *.*



Last Sunday, I finally took out some books. Wanted to read to him but...

What is this?



Oh, it's yummy!



This is yummier - times two cos there were pretty aunties to seduce too!



Anyway, after getting him used to having dinner, I'll introduce bedtime reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment