Saturday 23 April 2011

OD on Chinese food and angmoh chocolate cake

I ate too much. Again.

mf-certified yummy wantan noodle soup *like* at a nice cantonese place at Argyle. Big-ass samosa and chocolate cake at birthday party of friend's one-year-old. Oily Chinese food *don't like* and more chocolate cake at birthday dinner of a 30-year-old.

Bursting at the seams now but in good old Singaporean fashion, we began talking about meals tomorrow! Well, lunch will be mee siam. That will be my second one in some 10 months; I had a strange craving for mee siam during my last days in office. Before that, I might have had mee siam as a student... Here, it's appropriate to reread this.

Ok, time to share some couply nonsense at the train platform today!

mf: Look, toe cleavage!
Sito: Does that mean your toes are big? =D
mf: *think think* No, my shoes are low-cut.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...loved the big ass samosas myself, and now paying for that sin on the treadmill!!

    ReplyDelete