Thursday 21 October 2010

Ranting (a bit)

Saw a few unhappy facebook updates from friends today. Actually, I was a little crossed this morning too. Not like angry but like, heh? Well, if you know me, you’ll know that look!

No one, NO ONE, ignores me. Unless I allow myself to be ignored, in which case I’ll give my I-don’t-give-a-fuck look and/or carry on whatever I’m doing. But when I have put in effort to think and make suggestions, the least I could expect is an acknowledgement? Zilch.

Ok, one para of venting. I’m cool now. I will continue to put in effort – because I want to :) – but I probably won’t have much expectations going forward. Putting on my Montessori hat, I would have had the satisfaction of putting in my best. Shan’t be unhappy over what I cannot control.

And talking about Montessori, I’m so sick of studying!! Thought of going out this pm but now my nose is a little drippy... I’ll probably head out for a short while anyway.. Go to the bank, go to bookshop to find cheap pilates mat – could very well get a yoga mat! Classmate told me she got hers from Barnes & Noble. I went yesterday but forgot to check out the mats! As I was writing the above, I remembered another bookshop – the university bookshop! Here mf goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment