Wednesday 22 September 2010

嫦儿姐姐 & 玉兔妹妹

That’s mf and CY :p

I realised that we had a lot of fun together but I seldom had the chance to talk about it all..

Like our favourite mooncake festival* - we like to go downstairs with our lanterns, arrange lighted candles, savour some mooncakes (yup, a lot of cholesterol!) and sip from our YHS packets!

* Mid-autumn! But we like to say it’s 月饼节 :)

Some memorable moments..

Us in Bishan Park in 2005:


Us at, I think, the pavilion at her void deck in 2007:
(Wa, 大眼睛!)

In 2008, we had this cute 嫦儿姐姐 & 玉兔妹妹 picture :)


Can tell how we have changed over the years? :)

This year, the day would have passed by unnoticed if not for the vibrant Chinese community here. Somehow got involved in organising a dinner get-together for a club here – small role but it was fun; got to meet a lot of people.. But I need to brush up on my Mandarin *.*

1 comment:

  1. HOPE WE CAN CARRY LANTERNS TOG WITH OUR KIDS IN FUTURE !!

    ReplyDelete