Thursday 22 November 2007

Guess what?

I just spent two hours watching 花样少男少女! I even had ice cream during the first hour! Spent most of the time laughing over the show.. Haven't been so relaxed for some time :)

Share something funny..

Kel: *something* pls? (mf could not remember what that was..)
mf: No..
Kel: You're not supposed to say no when someone says "pls" *doe-eyed*

*gasp* Kel doe-eyed me! *.*

Well, I rolled my eyes..

mf: Kel, PLEASE go and die! Hahahaha!
Kel: *so stumped* ..I will but not now *smug*
mf: Kel, PLEASE go and die NOW! *way smug!*

He was asking for it man! :p

Apart from that, had much fun last night with KLK - YX, SY, Na and WX were there too. Had dinner at Village - I like to say vi-leh-ch :p - and drinks at NYDC, just catching up..

Strangely it was like work at some point, when we were talking about customary wedding stuff - I didn't know there was so much involved! Scary... No wonder high singlehood rate and low TFR - and all those complaints on cost! :p

SY came back to start preparations for her customary wedding, which WX might miss due to FC. Na and Kel were very free - holidays season!! YX and I were talking about work cos we faced the same question of "should I stay at the end of my secondment?" Oh well, tough one..

Oh, we talked about taking a mammogram - MAMMOGRAM! Gee, and I had thought we wouldn't come to that until 40 - we are freaking 27 la! And the worst part was, SY and Na said it was more painful for smaller breasts..

=(

Anyway, topics degenerated to how salmon killed themselves trying to return home to breed.. Hmmm... No, I'm not interested in live fish - I prefer fish with wasabi, thank you and goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, people do not realise the power of "PLEASE".

    ReplyDelete